The other day we were all in the car going for a drive, seeing the sights about Omaha. Carl and I were just chatting about everything and nothing when we heard Max talking to Joe. I turned about to see what they were doing and Max and Joseph were holding hands, well, fingertips is a more accurate description. Both boys were reaching towards each other with all their might and they just managed to touch fingers for a second and then they would laugh and laugh and try to hold fingers again. I watched them for a few seconds more and then said to Carl "Oh, they do love each other."
People often ask if we intended to have the kids so close together and when I say yes they usually ask what our reasoning was. I can only say that it was the right thing for us, even though it can be challenging. Seeing that sweet little moment makes everything worth it.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment