Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Happy Birthday, Joseph!
Today is Joseph's first birthday. I can hardly believe that he has been here for a whole year already. This past year seems like one big blur but Joseph's presence in our family has surely been a blessing. His laid back personality and cheerful disposition makes him a pleasure to be around. Joseph smiles easily and laughs often and, in general, lights up the room. Joe is also a snuggle bug, which I love, and very inquisitive. In fact, he gives Max a run for his money in the curiosity department. Another thing we love about Joe is that he is a very content person. Whether he is playing by himself or the center of attention, Joe is happy right where he is. I suppose there are a million more things I could say about our little Joe but I think I can sum everything up by saying that we are very grateful that Joseph is a part of our family. I can't imagine our lives without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment