The Train Garden! I didn't get great pictures of it but the Train garden is awesome! It has model trains moving through different landscapes, complete with replicas of important buildings in Omaha. Max just watched the trains in amazement. He could have stayed there all day but I wanted to explore other parts of the garden. I took this llittle video with my phone and I think it captures just how excited he was. You have to turn your speakers way up to hear him squealing in delight.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Botanical Garden
We went to the botanical garden today. I have mixed feelings. It is only 10 years old so it isn't as established as the gardent in STL so it wasn't as spectacular as I had hoped. I will say that the overall feeling of the garden is charming. I really did have a few zen moments as we walked around today. Zen moments are not as easy to come by these days so I savored the moments of peace I felt. I really do miss the Missouri Botanical Gardens but I know we will visit Lauritizen Gardens again because of this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love how he isn't watching where he's going because if he takes his eyes off the train he might miss anything that happens with the train. So sweet!
Post a Comment