Friday, July 10, 2009

Burrito Mama

Carl and I bought a new bed for our two year anniversary. Technically it's an early present but there was a huge mattress sale over the 4th of July weekend. Once the bed arrived, I just wanted to lay on it and never move again. I mentioned my plan to Carl and this was the result:

He rolled me up like a burrito "to help me never move again." It actually took some doing to get out of my "tortilla." I love that my husband has a quirky sense of humor; it keeps things lively in our home.

And yes, Max is wearing Baby Legs. They prevent rug burn. Carl insists on calling them legwarmers and takes them off Max the second I leave the room.

2 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

I love the burito, I love the leg warmers and I love you guys! I haven't fallen off of the face of the planet! I will write when I get a few moments!

Rita said...

oh. Dennis's knees are sooo tough. I think babies are built for crawling. Dennis will crawl on rough cement and it doesnt bother him a bit.