Monday, February 6, 2012
Genetically Blessed
That is how Carl and I refer to gorgeous people. They aren't just pretty, cute, adorable, easy on the eyes, man candy(that would be David Borneaz)...they are genetically blessed. I happened to have 5 roommates in college(how did we all fit in that tiny apartment with all of my stuff?) who were all genetically blessed. As I reminisced about shared bathrooms, group dates, the Vermonster and a million other memories, I decided to have a peek at all of their blogs and the occasional Facebook pages for those who don't blog today and I just have to say...WOWZERS! All of their children are beautiful. Truly, they are all lovely looking children who are also angels. I loved reading about family adventures and everyday moments because it revealed lives rich with love and contentment. Happily, these snippets of my dear friends lives also showed their commitment to the Gospel and their unique ways of helping their kids and others around them to feel their love for the Savior. It looks like my dear roomies and their children have truly been blessed, genetically and otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that you think David Boreanaz is "man candy"! I think that about Colin Ferguson on Eureka. I finally got into the show and love it! I'm sad that season 4 isn't on Netflix.
Ashley, you are so sweet! But you, my dear friend, are the one who has been 'genetically blessed'. I also just read your most recent post. I'm sorry about your feet but I'm glad you had your mom their to help you. What a blessing. I hope they are all healed up by now.
Ah, the Vermonster! I had forgotten...
Ash, we all know you are gorgeous. Plus, your fashion is still blessing my wardrobe ( does that appall you?). As for those children who are both"gb" and angels... a certain little boy is really challenging that as of late.
Post a Comment