Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Trying something new
If you know me, you know I love all things girlie-like make up, shoes, purses, etc. Since moving to Omaha and not being able to find my usual brand of make up, I tried Mary Kay since my friend sold it. It turns out that I loved the products. In fact, I loved it so much I decided to sell it (you might have noticed the new link to my Mary Kay website). It was a big decision but after thoughtful consideration, I decided to take the leap. I am excited and a little nervous to give this business venture a whirl but I think it will take me out of my comfort zone and help me stretch a little. Sometimes personal growth opportunities come in unexpected ways; in my case, it came along with a tube of lip gloss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you! You go girl! I get all my MK makeup for free from my mother-in-law, so I'm quite familiar with it. I really like the dark brown eyeliner.
Post a Comment