Friday, April 15, 2011

Things I love

There are so many things out there that have been designed to make a mom's life easier but most of them just don't work.  Here are a few of the things that, in my estimation, are indispensable.

The Baby Banana Brush:


This little gem made teething a breeze.  We gave it to Joe as soon as he could hold it and we didn't even notice when three teeth came in at once.  It soothed his gums and prevented a lot of crying.

Sophie the Giraffe:

She's entertaining, non-toxic, durable, and doesn't make a lot of noise.  She's pretty close to the perfect toy.

Twist n Sparkle:

I actually bought this for Carl's birthday but I ended up loving it.  It is technically a soda maker but we use it to "sparkle" fruit juice and the like.  Twist n Sparkle + Crystal Light = Bliss

KidCo food mill:

This little beauty makes feeding Joe a breeze and it saves us money because we don't need to buy baby food.

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder:

I can give this to Joe and buy myself a few more minutes to get dinner ready, go to the bathroom, read a few pages of my favorite book...

Little Pea

This Max's favorite book.  He will just sit and look through it for a while. Quiet time is priceless and very rare in my home so Little Pea is worth its weight in gold.

K-Toos

K-Toos are a gluten-free version of Oreos.  Yum.

The last month and a half has been very busy and very fun. Hopefully I will be able to get a few pictures posted soon. 

No comments: