Monday, April 25, 2011
I can't find...
Sometimes things in my house unceremoniously find their way into the trashcan. Sometimes I go on a decluttering spree and sometimes my kids go on a little spree of their own. Since Max has started helping me out around the house a little more (he loves sweeping), I have noticed an alarming decrease in the number of baby spoons and sippy cups in our house. We went from about 7 spoons to 2 and from 4 sippy cups to 1 cup. I thought I was just going crazy but then I took out the garbage and found a couple spoons hidden behind the trash can. Apparently Max missed the trashcan during on of his purges and so a couple of lucky spoons avoided going to the dump. Even though we had to buy more spoons and cups the next time we were at the store, I at least felt better because at least I knew where all of our spoons and cups ended up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Silly boy!
So funny! What a helper! I have a terrible habit of throwing things away too! Mark has to hide things from me if he doesn't want them to be thrown away, but with the same result, he still can't find them.
Post a Comment