Monday, January 3, 2011

Do you ever feel...

Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness of you friends?  I sure do.  I know so many amazing people with a million fabulous and exciting things going on that sometimes my life seems pretty small.  Do you any of you ever feel that way?  But then after that feeling, I take the time to be grateful for each wonderful friend that I have because each one of you has taught me something valuable and wonderful.  So thanks to all of my friends, both near and far, for being exactly who you are.


On an unrelated note, I got a fantastic haircut from a Pentecostal lady.  Ponder on the irony of that statement until I can post Christmas pictures. 

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

I think everyone feels that way. I have so many friends (not to mention my over-acheiving sisters!) who do SO MUCH SO WELL! It can be daunting, but we just do what we can!