Do not attempt any sort of major move when you are 8 months pregnant. It will most likely be as horrible as you think it is. Since you will most likely be unable to lift anything, you will feel a compulsion to clean everything really well, even if it means you are on your hands and knees crawling around. I can tell you from experience that this is not a good idea.
Fortunately, some friends and family members have graciously accepted my desperate plea for help and are coming over tomorrow to help finish what I am unable to complete tonight.
On the up side, Carl will do all the unpacking and arranging at our new townhouse so the kids and I will just walk into a beautiful home.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a great upside! :):)
Pictures! :) Don't forget to slow down and take care of yourself!
Post a Comment