1. I hate packing. Clearing out the clutter is great but I would rather do anything else, except clean the oven.
2. No matter what the actual temperature it outside, to a woman pregnant during the summer, it always feels like the she is on the surface of the sun.
3. A determined toddler will find the cookies you hid, no matter where you put them.
4. Even the best laid plans go awry. The best thing to do is just roll with it. Everything tends to turn out better that way.
5. Being happy and content with whatever stage of life you are in may take practice but the end result is always worth it.
6. Having friends that are more talented than one's self is a bonus(talent comes in all sorts of flavors). Thanks to all my talented friends who have helped me feel more at peace with the huge changes coming my way.
I promise I will post some new pictures soon.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great list! Made me laugh. And I ESPECIALLY agree with number one. I can't stand even packing for TRIPS! Moving is EVIL to me!
You are so funny! I am sorry about the move and the new baby coming so close together, but I know you will make great friends in Omaha because you are just such a fun gal! My advice about moving is...throw stuff away and then when you get somewhere find three positive things about your new location every day. AND invite people over for dinner. Nothing makes friends faster than free food. love ya!
Post a Comment