Carl is officially in Omaha and Max and I are at my parent's house. The move was brutal but we survived and everything seems to be falling into place. It looks like there won't be any pictures until Carl comes to visit because my camera cord was moved to Omaha along with the rest of my craft stuff.
Despite the many bumps along the way, Carl and I can definitely see how Heavenly Father has guided our family throughout this whole process. I admit that most of the details did not work out as we had planned but everything did work out exactly as it should. I just feel like this is exactly what our family needed right now.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad that you feel that way. Can't wait to see you at your party on the 25th!
So glad you're feeling good about everything.
Post a Comment