I just finished taking a cake decorating class and this is the final result.
This was my first attempt at the basket weave so it can only get better from here. Overall though, I thought it turned out pretty well. I think next time I will tint the frosting to make it a look more basket-like.
I hope to continue taking classes and learning more techniques because I absolutely love cake decorating. My next goal is find more opportunities (low stress opportunities) to practice my new found skills.

7 comments:
That looks great Ashley! Are you going to take the next class?
That's awesome Ashley! Good work!
So beautiful! What a fun skill to have!
Oh, I'll give you an opportunity, any time you'd like! You can make/decorate a cake for me any time! Beautiful job!
Beautiful Ash! Good job!
Nice. You can make me a cake anytime. :)
that's SO fun! you really did a fantastic job! i want to take a cake decorating class. my sister in law gave me an ace of cakes sweatshirt and some cake decorating stuff for Christmas but I just make up my own stuff. You're actually learning the real thing- that's awesome! keep up the good work!
Post a Comment