lol. nice. I am going to have to try some "measuring cup in the water bowl" action this fall. Lucy is getting really active now and I am glad that by the time she really starts moving it will be warm and we can go for LOTS of little adventures outside. :) p.s. don't you love it when the yogurt makes it way up to the hair? especially right after a bath...
I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley
3 comments:
It is a little disturbing to me that Max's bedhead looks like Callum's regular hair..... :)
lol. nice. I am going to have to try some "measuring cup in the water bowl" action this fall. Lucy is getting really active now and I am glad that by the time she really starts moving it will be warm and we can go for LOTS of little adventures outside. :)
p.s. don't you love it when the yogurt makes it way up to the hair? especially right after a bath...
Love that hair! I laughed pretty good on that one.
Post a Comment