Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Just Gross
Today I was watching tv and a commercial for a local seafood fast food restaurant came on. I managed to tune out most of the food but one item stuck out because of the sheer nastiness of it: deep fried pickles. That's right--one of the snacks they offered was a basket of deep fried pickles. Honestly, who would eat fried pickles? It just sounds gross and it probably clogs arteries at the speed of lightening. Has anyone had deep fried pickles? Are they any good? My final word on the subject is: nasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE fried pickles! They're so good! My favorite fried pickles came from a lil' place close to Houston, Texas. They were amazing! Best ever!!!
Most places bread the pickles pretty think and fry them. I'm not a fan of the thick breading. I also know that I prefer the chips over the spears. Oh, and I've only found fried dill pickles. I don't think the other types would be as yummy.
Maybe fried pickles are a Southern thing.... kinda like fried okra. Have you had it? It's so amazing! Mmmm......
Now... fried Twinkies or fried Oreos? NO THANKS! That's NASTY!
Side Note: I haven't had anything fried or any other carbs for almost 8 months. = )
Post a Comment