Carl is such a gem. He simply adores Max and frequently watches him so I can have alone time. One day I came home to a very quiet house and automatically thought something was wrong. Max is a screamer(due to acid reflux and colic) so I figured something had to be amiss. Fortunately I didn't start calling out their names because I walked into the bedroom to find this
I think the boys had so much fun together they completely zonked out. I then quickly hopped in bed and took advantage of the nap taking opportunity.

7 comments:
I can't tell you how many photos I have of Dan and Charlotte napping together. Whenever it happens I just feel the need to capture it for some reason. She's going to grow up thinking that's all she ever did with her dad! Those to guys are so cute together.
So cute. I wonder why dads are so good at this. Elliot does the same. Hope you got some medicine for little Max---for all your sakes!
P.S. This is April---I'm signed in as my mom.
Oh man, acid relux and colic! I bet that's really hard on you all. I hope it gets better soon.
hooray for nap time! im sorry about the acid reflux AND the colic - that's a rough combo for a little guy, but max is a trooper and im sure he'll do just fine!
How sweet is that picture! I remember that feeling of being SO tired...in fact...I still take naps when she does if I can! He's a darling little baby and it sounds like you are having fun adoring him, despite the colic. Hang in there, it only gets better! Oh, and what's this about cloth diapers? I never would have guessed you would do cloth!
I love this picture. It is just so precious. I am glad that the colic and acid reflux is getting better. hopefully you will get a little more rest now :)
Post a Comment