Friday, March 27, 2009

2 Month Check Up

I am only two weeks late in telling about Max's 2 month check up. Max is doing very well and seems to be a growing boy. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight and his head circumference is in the 75th percentile. The large melon is truly a family trait. All of Max's cousins have big noggins. I believe it's because they all are geniuses and their brains need the extra room. Max also got 5 vaccines that day. He was a trooper-he only cried for a few minutes although Carl and I are still debating whether he was crying from pain, anger, hunger, or a combination of the three. There's just no telling with that little guy.
Shortly after his check up, Max started smiling more and even laughing. Judging by the quantity of sounds Max currently makes, I predict he will be a little chatter box. Max brings so much joy and love to our lives each day. I feel truly blessed that he is a part of our family.

No comments: