Sunday, March 8, 2009
Daylight Savings Time
Well, Daylight Savings Time got the best of us this year. Last night Carl and I were laying in bed, celebrating the fact that Max went down without a fuss when we apparently passed out from exhaustion. In my head I reminded Carl to change our clock but we never made the switch. This morning I woke up all calm and cool and ready to make my second attempt at taking Max to church when I realized we hadn't actually changed our clock. So we ended up missing church today. I guess we are still adjusting to the Max-man and the associated lack of sleep. We'll get it next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HEY! CONGRATS! So Scott and I are probably going to be passing through STL around April 21 and we are hopeing to spend a day there... It would be awesome to get to see you guys!
haha...at least you actually knew about it. we had no idea and missed the entire first hour of church. oops!
Post a Comment