Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few pictures of Joseph.

I realized that I don't write as much about Joseph as I do about Max.  Believe me when I say that Joe is an awesome child.  I feel like he is a special little gift from Heavenly Father.  He is an exceedingly happy and easy-going child.  He is also a cuddlebug, an adventurous climber, and an avid reader(seriously, the kid loves to play with books).  Here are a few pictures to help you get to know Joe-Joe, as he is most often called.


Brotherly love.  It makes my heart melt.


The lawn mower is Joe's new favorite thing at the Children's Museum.  He tries to take it everywhere, but he couldn't quite manage the stairs.

Joe also likes the playground at the mall.  He was just chilling out at the top of the slide waving hi to me.  So stinking cute.

                                                        Like Max, Joe is a happy child...

                                            unless you don't give him his food fast enough.

And in case you are wondering, Joe looks just like me when I was his age.  I promise, we look a lot alike.  While Joe is very easy-going, he does have a certain intensity about him.  According to my mom, I acted the same way at his age.  Fortunately for me though, Joe hasn't developed the habit of holding his breath until he passes out when he is angry(yes, I did that all the time when I was little).  In the coming weeks, I will make a more concerted effort to write more about Joe because, really, he is pretty amazing.

4 comments:

Sarah McK said...

What a cutie! Glad you got an easygoing boy! :)

anorthowife said...

i think my favorite is that silly smile of his. it seems like he's always having a ball!

Karen said...

I love these pictures! It has been fun seeing Joe develop more personality as he has evolved into a toddler.

Sarah McK said...

Hey Ash--I noticed that you have my button on your blog--Thank you!!! However, I had written the code wrong, so it doesn't link to anything as it is. If you don't mind, go to my blog and copy the new code. It should work now. xoxo