This morning both kids woke up at 8:00 and I was very happy. In the ensuing hour, I have been thrown up on, pooped on and peed on. That happy feeling is quickly evaporating. Here's to hoping that the rest of my day involves fewer bodily fluids.
PS- I have a gigantic baby. Joe just had his 2 month check up and he weighs 14 pounds and is 24.5 inches. He is in the 93rd percentile for height and weight. Like I said, HUGE!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
lucky!!! you and carl are producing star football players!
Wowzer! That is HUGE! Why aren't you here?!?! You know how I love to squeeze and kiss fat baby rolls..... :)
Glad he's good and healthy... I have the opposite problem... my boy is really small... he is a week away from 6 months and he weighs the same, 14 lbs...our silly boys!
lol. Ah, motherhood. It's not usually very glamorous...but it's great.
oh ash. i love ya. had a similar morning when i was early on in the two kid stage.... not that i'm that far now by any means, but someone told me then, "you can laugh or cry, you get paid the same".... and so i try to laugh, like i know you do (cause i KNOW you, gurl!) I LOVE ya! and good job on the humongo baby!
something that helps with being hungry is nuts if you're not allergic.
Post a Comment