Monday, August 9, 2010
My "Darn it" moment
Amidst the after-dinner mayhem this evening, I ran upstairs to grab the book I was reading. On my way back down I stopped into the bathroom and set my book down while i straightened up the sink. Let me interrupt the story to say that Carl always tells me to put the lid down on the toilet, it's his pet peeve. Okay, on with the story...I jostled my book and it fell into the toilet. As soon as I saw it fall, my mommy reflexes kicked in and I grabbed it out of the toilet as quick as I could but the damage was done. I just shook my head and murmured "Man down." The book is now in the trash and I have another item on my wish list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's hilarious, Ash! I am impressed at your reaction. I'm sure that if my book had fallen into the toilet, my neighbors would have all heard me curse.
Post a Comment