Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just one of those days

The other day I was trying to be productive and clean my house but I had to contend with this all day long.  My little Max-man just wanted to hold onto my legs and cry all day long.  Well, he was like that for most of the day.  But I decided I had to just keep going with my life and do some housekeeping. 

The bathroom, I decided, looked like it needed a little love so I grabbed the Comet and proceeded to wipe down the toilet, the sink, and the walls.  I was just starting to feel better about my day when I glanced down at the Comet bottle.  It was not, dear reader, Comet.  I had just cleaned the bathroom with Shout.  In all fairness, the Comet and the Shout were both in spray bottles right next to eachother in my cleaning supply bin.  After my little discovery, I had an internal struggle: Shout does remove tough stains so it must dissolve dirt in grime in some way but Comet actually disinfects.  Should I reclean everything or hope that the Shout got everything?  In the end, I compromised and cleaned the sink and the toilet and left the walls the way the were.  At least I cleaned the bathroom, right?

4 comments:

Maggie said...

That's hilarious!

Mindy said...

I'm impressed that you got the bathroom cleaned at all. I tend to just give up on days like that.

Sarah McK said...

Funny. We can all relate! Except that I usually just give up.

Alisha Stamper said...

hahahah. awesome! at least you didn't brush your teeth with something nasty!