Monday, June 8, 2009

Two Questions

1. How does every cute shirt I own attract spit up within 5 minutes of picking up any baby?

2. Why does Justin Timberlake seem to be the only music that puts my son to sleep? Some babies like Claire de Lune; Max prefers I'm bringing sexy back. It boggles my mind.

5 comments:

anorthowife said...

could be worse - what if it was the Spice Girls??? then you'd need to be really worried...

April said...

That is the mystery of the times.

Maggie said...

That is hilarious. At least you've got something that puts him to sleep.

Mindy said...

Hilarious! You may have to have a talk with your son about his taste in music. We wouldn't him to start off on the wrong foot.

And...sorry about the spit up. I'm sure my baby has contributed to that one.

Sarah McK said...

Um, that is hilarious! Max and I will have to have a dance party someday, b/c, I must admit, I do enjoy bringing sexy back as well. :)