Thursday, May 21, 2009
The funk in the fridge
I think we can all relate to my little fridge experience yesterday, even if we don't want to admit it. Yesterday, as I opened the fridge in search of sustenance, an overpowering odor assaulted my nose. As a dear friend once said: It singed the nose hairs. And thus my quest began. I started rooting through my fridge looking for the source of the offending odor. Along the way I found half of a tomato, a zucchini, and a slice of tart. I really thought I had gotten those items in a previous sweep. Yet the odor persisted. I kept up my effort until I found the source-an errant piece of chicken. This little piece of chicken was hiding in the corner underneath something else. And let me just say, it was really stinky. Once it was removed and safely thrown away in the dumpster across the alley, my fridge smelled just fine. I suppose the moral of the story is to watch out for wayward chicken and to keep a box of baking soda in the fridge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Muah ha! Oh Ash, I've missed you.
Post a Comment