Thursday, May 21, 2009

A visit from Becky

About a month ago my dear friend Becky and her husband stopped in St. Louis for a few days before heading out to Virginia for the summer. Becky and I have been friends since we were about 11 years old. She moved into my ward from New Jersey, bringing the total number of girls my age up to 3(I must mention that there were about 8 boys our age at that time). Becky, Cyndi, and I remained the only three girls our age in our ward from that point on. The three of us had numerous adventures and weathered our fair share of adversity, silly fights, and true heartache. And yet, Becky and I have remained dear friends through it all.

During their short trip to St. Louis, Max and I met the Peterson family for a quick visit to the zoo and for dinner at Steak 'n' Shake. It was wonderful to see catch up with one another, even if it was only for a few hours.

No comments: