Weight- 17 lbs (80th percentile)
Length- 25.75 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference- I lost the sheet but it's in the 85th percentile
Having just reviewed April's blog, I realized that Max weighs more than Tate did at this age. My little boy is growing up so fast! The plus side to Max's incredible weight gain is that I have very buff arms.
Max is doing really well. He likes to roll over from his tummy to his back, which he started doing about a month ago, but he really loves to roll from his back to his tummy. I think this is due, in part, to the fact that Carl and I would cheer every time he would roll over. Now he flips over and then looks expectantly at me. If I don't acknowledge him, he starts to bark at me. It's pretty funny. He is also sitting up unassisted for a few minutes and finds his toes fascinating. He laughs often and babbles incessantly. His pediatrician describes him as a "very intense child." Carl and I like to say that he is very focused. In case, I am so amazed at how much he learns each day and how quickly he is growing.

2 comments:
What a big boy! Hooray! He finally understood that he needs to grow! What a cute little man you have!
Wow! Yes, you are buff. Big guy you've got there! It's so fun to watch their little growing.
P.S. Sorry I've been a bad friend. I have meant to write you back about your email you sent...but I let life run away with me. I'll write.
P.P.S. Also, your blog looks very cute indeed.
Post a Comment