Well, I may be a little cuter than that.Sunday, December 28, 2008
Where, oh where, have my ankles gone?
As I approach the home stretch of this pregnancy, I am experiencing new joys every day. Lately, I have been doing some serious shoe shopping due to my increased shoe size. It is safe to say that my ankles and feet are very swollen. My mom warned me that this would happen but I had no idea how big and puffy my feet could get; we are talking Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man big. I have decided not to look at my swollen ankles and feet until after Max is born(that way i can pretend that my feet are their normal size.) Other than that, the late stages of pregnancy are treating me alright, even thought I feel like this
Well, I may be a little cuter than that.
Well, I may be a little cuter than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are totally cuter than that. You lookd smashing as you taught your well-done lesson yesterday.
So, I've waited patiently for two days...but I am growing restless. I guess I have no choice in the matter.
I hope all is well. I know those first few days are busy. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
Post a Comment