Monday, February 9, 2009

Max

Well, babies require a lot more attention than i had previously thought. Max is a great baby and we are having lots of fun together. His days and nights are still a little backwards but he is doing much than in previous weeks.

This is a link to his newborn pictures. He was only 9 days old when these were taken. Carl and I are amazed at how much he has changed in the few weeks since these were taken. We love being parents and are constantly amazed at how much joy our little boy brings to our lives.

6 comments:

Kev and Chels said...

CUTE family and cute photos of that family!

anorthowife said...

emily did an AMAZING job (as usual!), but the real reason the pictures are so gorgeous is cause the focus, little Max, is outrageously handsome!

berrymom said...

What an adorable little guy! You all look great and so so happy! Congratulations!

Haylee said...

He's beautiful Ashley! I'm happy to hear he's here and that you are hopefully all doing well. I saw on your sidebar that you were trying to learn more about cloth diapers. I've been using cloth since my baby was born (she's 13 months) and absolutely love it. If you need some information or anything about it, let me know.

Your old roomie,
Haylee

Rita said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! They turned out soooo well. I think yours are my favorite so far.

Erin said...

what an adorable baby you have! the pictures turned out great!