Wednesday, April 9, 2008

March Madness

Carl and I joined a few of my friends from school at a local hangout to watch the final four. These lovely ladies are (left to right) Joy and Erin. Coincidentally, Joy and I went to high school together! We had a fun time watching the games and bonding over our mutual dislike of UNC. What you can't see in this picture is the insane amount of people crammed into Sports Zone. KU fans from all over the city converged in Shrewsbury for game. If you don't know, there is some bad blood between KU and Roy Williams, UNC's head coach. I must say that Joy showed me what true rivalry looks like.

Unfortunately, Carl missed most of the Kansas-UNC game because he went to priesthood session of conference. He did manage to make it back for the last minute of the game. I love that Carl and I share a mutual love for sports, even though he prefers baseball and I prefer college basketball! I think some of my fondest memories from our courtship and engagement are watching Sportscenter and random shows on ESPN.

2 comments:

sarah said...

I just love you and Carl, you are so cute together.

Mandy said...

love the pic of you and carl, super cute.