Tuesday, December 14, 2010
So stinking cold
In years past when it has been cold out, I will call my mom or Carl or anyone with a sympathetic ear and say: "It's like 5 degrees outside. I'm freezing!" Well, never again will I use that phrase so glibly. Yesterday it was actually 5 degrees outside and I really did think I was going to get frostbite. 5 degrees is a lot colder than I had ever imagined. Next time the weatherman says that the high will be a balmy 5 degrees, I am staying inside and drinking hot coco instead of going to the (outdoor) mall to find Carl's final Christmas present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yikes! I remember driving to school in Logan many times and seeing on the big clock outside of the bank "it is -4 degrees." Uhhhh.......never moving back there, that's for sure!!
Post a Comment