I meant to write about Joseph's more endearing qualities but I didn't get around to it. November has been a very busy month and December isn't looking too much better. I will try my best to update this blog more often.
On a more positive note, I finally figured out how to get all my photos from my phone to my computer. Since I can never seem to find my camera when I need it, my phone has all of our recent photos. Here's one from Halloween.
The boys were Thing 1 and Thing 2 of Dr. Seuss fame. I was pretty pleased with their costumes. This was the first time I tried making costumes and I think I did a pretty good job. Max didn't really get into Trick or Treating but he seemed to enjoy running around with the other kids at the branch Trunk or Treat.
Here we have the boys playing in the first snow of the year. Max enjoyed romping around in our backyard for about 2 minutes and then he wanted to go back inside. Joe sat in the doorway and took in all the action. My boys just crack me up. I love the look on Max's face...he has such a fun little personality.



4 comments:
They are SO handsome! :) I'm glad you are staying busy and hopefully having fun.
Cute!
What cuties! I love those Halloween costumes! So sad I missed you last week! Hope you're enjoying those new necklaces! :)
I love those costumes! Good job! If I were that talented I would love to create some 'thing 1-4' costumes for all the kids. Maybe some day.
Post a Comment