Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am still here.

Dear friends,

If you have called, e-mailed, sent a letter, or tried to communicate with me in any way,shape, or form in the last 4 months...sorry.  I was(and still am) in the post-baby haze and I can't seem to get anything done.  I am still struggling, in fact, to make dinner most days but then I have always struggled with getting dinner on the table.  Bottom line-I am almost back to normal and I promise to be a better friend.  Thanks for your patience!

Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Love you, Ashley! I am missing you and wish you were here for our good old lunch dates. I love the pictures of your sweet little baby, and I wish I could cuddle him! I hope you're doing well, and I hope you know how much you are missed in St. Louis!

Sarah McK said...

Oh, please, honey....do NOT apologize! We all miss and love you and would love to hear more from you, but we have ALL been there before! Not only the post baby haze, but also a post move haze...you've got it rough, girl! Are you coming to St. Louis anytime soon?!