You may remember that Max has already shown a preference for certain types of music. When he was but a few months old, he stopped mid-cry as soon as Sexy Back came on the radio. Today Single Ladies came on and Max began to boogie down. He started kicking his legs, stomping his feet, and moving his arms about. While I am glad he has rhythm, I kind of wish he would pick music that we can both enjoy! I prefer Shakira(or a whole of other artists) to Beyonce but I absolutely love watching Max's little personality form, even if it is to the beat of Single Ladies.
More about our awesome Christmas celebration to come later.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that reminds me of the Friends episode when Emma will only laugh when Rachel and Ross sing "Baby Got Back." Can't wait for sushi!
He can come shake his booty to that song with me anytime! :)
Post a Comment