Friday, September 4, 2009

Sleep

Everyone that has ever met Max knows that he is one active boy. Carl and I love that he has a zest for and loves to try knew things all the time. Unfortunately, this said zest extends to sleepy time as well. Max has yet to sleep through the night or even sleep halfway through the night. Needless to say, I am exhausted! This week we went to a sleep specialist and she created a sleep plan to help us help Max learn how to sleep through the night. Tonight is our first night of the plan and I am requesting everyone's prayers. Max is a great kid but he can be a bit willful(I'm sure this comes as no surprise to anyone who has ever met Carl or me). Please keep Max and his sleep habits in your prayers this week. Thanks, in advance, for all your support. I can already feel the positive sleep vibes flowing our way.

1 comment:

anorthowife said...

dont worry Ash! tonight might be hard (and the next couple), but i KNOW it'll get better. just hang in there - he cant be awake forever. you can do it!