In less exciting news, I finally got a vacuum! Since I have wood floors, I have avoided this purchase for some time but I finally cracked. Vacuuming our apartment is so much easier than sweeping. Plus, the attachments make cleaning the couch and chairs a much faster process. After that purchase, I felt inspired to rearrange and deep clean my entire kitchen; it is now organized in a much more efficient manner. My mom called during the midst of my cleaning project and informed me that I am nesting. I can only hope that this nesting instinct will extend to our front closet because it absolutely bursting with stuff. Only time will tell I guess.
Here is one picture of Max. We think he is pretty cute. He decided to suck his thumb the entire time so we did get to see his little nose but I guess I can wait a few more months to see it!

4 comments:
Hooray! You got your kitchen done! That's a handy bit of nesting you've acquired! Great picture of Max! So cute!
That is a great baby picture! I love it!!! He has a great profile!
Congrats on the new vaccum. Your Max sure has a sweet profile. Looking forward to seeing your new 'do!
He is quite the little heartbreaker, I can tell.
I know what you mean about the nesting. I got all involved in a huge project of re-arranging the downstairs food storage area. Then I got a cold. I have yet to finish...but I'm hankering to get it done. Also to start art projects and the like. Waiting for the pix!
Post a Comment